- LAW POLICY
1.1 Consumer Code
The legislation provided for by the Consumer Code pursuant to art. 52 provides that the Consumer Customer has the right, within 14 calendar days of receipt of the Products purchased, to exercise the right of withdrawal, consisting in the possibility of returning the Products received and obtaining a refund of the price paid, without penalty and without having to provide any reasons.
It should be noted that the right of withdrawal as regulated in this clause is reserved only for Consumer Customers; there is no right of withdrawal for Professional Clients.
1.2 Effective date
The term of 14 days starts from the day on which the Consumer Customer or a third party, specified by the Customer himself, takes possession of the product, i.e .:
- in the case of multiple products, the effective date is the validity of the last delivered product of which the Customer or a third party comes into physical possession;
- in the case of delivery of a lot or multiple pieces, the effective date is valid from the day on which the Consumer Customer or a third party acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece.
The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised by the Customer or by the third party designated by him if one of the following situations occurs:
- in the case of purchases of less than €50 (unless the total consideration to be paid by the Customer irrespective of the amount of the individual contracts exceeds €50);;
- in case of supply of personalized goods; made to measure or clearly personalized;
- in the case of supply of sealed goods, for which the opening determines the failure of the hygienic conditions to which the product is subjected;
- in case of goods opened after delivery which are related to health protection;
- in the case of supply of goods which after delivery are by their nature inseparably mixed with other goods.
1.4 Customer's Charges
If the customer decides to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must communicate it to SportLab Milano SRLS by email to the address provided, namely: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Following this communication within 24/48 hours of receipt of the email, the company is required to communicate to the customer at the email address provided during registration a confirmation of receipt of the will to withdraw from the same.
The cost of returning and shipping the products will be borne by the customer and must be returned to the address: Via Casoretto 32, 20131, Milan.
The terms within which to exercise the right of withdrawal are considered to be 14 days from the date of communication by the customer to the company of his decision to withdraw from the contract.
1.6 Possible damages
If during transport one or more products suffer damage, Sportlab Milano SRLS will promptly notify the customer, within five days of receipt of the goods, so that the user can file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund for value of the asset, if this is insured. in this situation the product will again be made available to the customer for return and the request for withdrawal will be considered canceled.
1.7 Evaluation of the product
Whenever the returned product arrives in the warehouse it will be evaluated to examine any damage or tampering during transport. It should be noted that SportLab Milano SRLS is not responsible in any way for damage or theft of products returned by uninsured shipments, so if one of these should be damaged the company reserves the right to withhold part of the refund due, as a contribution for the costs of restoration.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- Sport Lab Milano SRLS products are sold in special packages; such packages are considered an integral part of the Products. Therefore, for the purpose of the regular exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer, the purchased Product must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment to limit damage to the original packaging);
- the return, until the certificate of receipt by SportLab Milano SRLS has been received, is under the complete responsibility of the Customer;
- SportLab Milano SRLS is not liable under any circumstances for damage, theft or loss of the returned Products;
- upon its arrival at the aforementioned return address, the Product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
SportLab Milano SRLS It is required to reimburse the customer for all costs incurred, except for redelivery costs, within 14 days of receipt of the product by bank transfer or PayPal, based on the payment method used by the customer when concluding the contract. It is the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details, then the IBAN code, together with the name and surname of the account holder, on which to receive the refund. This is considered possible as long as the consumer has communicated the right of withdrawal within 14 days of receiving the product.
1.10 Failure to Refund
The customer will not be able to exercise his right of withdrawal and obtain a refund in cases where it is ascertained:
- the lack or damage of the external packaging;
- the lack or damage of the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the Product (accessories, parts);
- damage to the Product for reasons other than transport.
On such occasions SportLab Milano SRLS will return the product to the customer, charging him the shipping costs.
If it is necessary to communicate with the staff of SportLab Milano SRLS, he user is invited to send an email to email@example.com .
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.